Confident & Mobile
$3.59 – $21.99
Get Confident & Mobile now!!!
Confident & Mobile is an essential resource for anyone who is finding it more challenging to accomplish activities of daily life; who is less confident on their feet, and who finds getting around more difficult. This reference tool will help you gain and maintain your strength, function, mobility and confidence. Comes with photos that detail correct execution of each activity.
This exercise tool is great for individuals wanting to help themselves. It is also great for trainers wanting to add to their exercise tool box.
CONFIDENT & MOBILE IS AN ESSENTIAL RESOURCE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GAIN OR MAINTAIN THEIR ABILITY TO ACCOMPLISH THEIR ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIFE WITH EASE; REDUCE THEIR RISK OF FALLS & MINIMISE THEIR RISK OF INJURIES.
- Are you losing confidence when you walk around?
- Are you using your arms more and more to get yourself out of your favourite arm chair?
- Are you finding yourself tripping on the edges of the rugs and mats you have placed in your house?
- Are you finding it difficult to walk up the stairs because the steps seem to be higher in height?
- Are you finding it difficult to walk down stairs without having to hold on to the hand rail?
- Do you find yourself feeling unstable and unsure of yourself when you turn around or move?
- Have you tripped on something and not been able to right yourself and subsequently fallen?
- If you answered yes to more than one or two of these questions, then this book is for you.
The exercises and activities depicted in here help to train:
- your postural equilibrium (the alignment of your trunk and head with respect to gravity),
- your kinaesthetic awareness (your ability to know where your body parts are in relation to your surroundings), and
- your sensory awareness of movement (knowing what is necessary and what is not).
The activities in this book help to train your:
- visual system,
- somatosensory system (touch, pressure and stretch receptors in your skin, muscles and joints) and
- auditory system.
This should help build your confidence with moving around in your daily life, and being prepared for the unexpected.